Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: OBS build failing in endless loop
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 11:45:44 +0100
On Friday 13 November 2015, 11:41:58 wrote Nathan Cutler:
Update: I don't know what changed, if anything, overnight but this
morning we have some successful builds in OBS!

check the "osc jobhistory"

If you can see some pattern, it may help to debug the cause.

Eg. when it fails on cloud* systems, but works on build2X systems
it might be due to Intel vs AMD.

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 5:20 PM, Nathan Cutler <presnypreklad@xxxxxxxxx>