Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Link local OBS instance to openSUSE OBS Project
On Friday 2015-11-13 10:45, Mathias Radtke wrote:

Hi,
in my company we currently use the openSUSE OBS to build our packages.
In the last week we also build up a local OBS instance.
Now we would like to link our local OBS to our remote OpenSUSE OBS Project so
our locally build packages are automaticly uploaded to the remote Project.

How can we achieve this?

I'd love to point you to
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=opensuse+OBS+project+link
(but it's only the 4th-r-so result), so "remote link" will get you
closer to it.