[opensuse-buildservice] Re: OBS only building one half of my KIWI images
On 06.11.2015 14:56, Stefan Seyfried wrote:
I am running obs 2.6.6
Trying to build a kiwi image.
The config has

<preferences>
<type ... installiso="true" installpxe="true" image="oem>

which works fine with plain KIWI (it creates both an .install.iso and a
.tar.xz for pxe-deployment)

But when building the image in OBS, only an ISO is produced.
If I edit the config and remove installiso=true, then it builds the .tar.xz

I need both.

I found this to be a KIWI bug / misfeature.
see https://github.com/openSUSE/kiwi/pull/515

have fun,
seife
--