[opensuse-buildservice] The repository setup is broken, build or publish not possible
  • From: Lorenz <dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2015 21:08:20 +0100
Hi there,

one of my home-projects, home:lorenz:CAM, shows big red exclamation marks with

The repository setup is broken, build or publish not possible

as tooltips.

I have no idea what is wrong or how to fix it. What exactly constitues "the
repository setup"? I tried removing the affected repos, without effect. Also,
when I add a new repo (like "openSUSE_Leap_42.1"), it ends up in the same
state.

What can I do?

Kind regards,
Lorenz