Re: [opensuse-buildservice] releases without release?
Am 06.11.2015 um 15:16 schrieb Henne Vogelsang:
Hey,

On 06.11.2015 14:51, Stefan Seyfried wrote:

is it intentional, that OBS:Server:2.6 gets new releases everyday
without an updated changelog or even version number?

Huh?

https://build.opensuse.org/package/revisions/OBS:Server:2.6/obs-server

We are preparing a new release and publishing is disabled.

Ah, ok, that explains things :-P

I'm building OBS in my own instances with patches, and have linked those
to openSUSE.org:OBS:Server:2.6, which obviously does not notice that
publishing of the official OBS is disabled :-)

Anyway, the thing that's open-build-service-2.6.7.tar.xz in r32 fixes
the bugs I had to patch in 2.6.6 (empty "involved projects" and invalid
redirection after login), so having it released will certainly help people.

Best regards,

seife
--
Stefan Seyfried