[opensuse-buildservice] OBS only building one half of my KIWI images
Hi,

I am running obs 2.6.6
Trying to build a kiwi image.
The config has

<preferences>
<type ... installiso="true" installpxe="true" image="oem>

which works fine with plain KIWI (it creates both an .install.iso and a
.tar.xz for pxe-deployment)

But when building the image in OBS, only an ISO is produced.
If I edit the config and remove installiso=true, then it builds the .tar.xz

I need both.

I know I can work around this by creating two kiwi configs and linking
the package, but the question is if this behaviour is "working as
intended" or if it is a bug.

Best regards,

seife
--