Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Question about registration
On Donnerstag, 29. Oktober 2015, 08:46:07 CET wrote Andreas Baumann:

<status code="unconfirmed_user">
<summary>User is registered but not yet approved. Your account is a
registered account, but it is not yet approved for the OBS by admin.</summary>
</status>

User is registered but not yet approved. Your account is a registered
account, but it is not yet approved for the OBS by admin.

There was a '#' sign in the password which I suspected to cause trouble, so
I changed the password of the account. Now I can't log in at all anymore. :-)

I think it's simpler just to go through the whole process again and open a
new account.

Just tell me the user name and I can have a look for it's state.

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany