Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Create Add-On product with OBS: Setup and repos?
Am 21.10.2015 um 18:19 schrieb Till Dörges:

I'm not sure why it does that because the RPM generally is available, however
only as
an i586 RPM. I solved it by adding a repo with a dummy x86_64 RPM which simply
contains a "Provides: master-boot-code", which works fine for a different
instance of
the problem (dependency solving works, right RPM actually get's pulled in).

As an aside: "FileProvides: master-boot-code kiwi" in the project config seems
accomplish this, too.

After having added the 2nd path to the images repository I now get

No live log available: remote error: _product Test-Addon-cd-cd-x86_64 no
logfile

for the package _product:Test-Addon-cd-cd-x86_64

I managed to build my test case on build.opensuse.org
(https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:tdoerges).

The important change was to include the repo

<repository path="obs://home:tdoerges/openSUSE_13.1"/>

in the project definition, because here these automatically built, but required
RPMs
could be found:

Test-Addon-release-0.0-1.1.x86_64.rpm
Test-Addon-release-cd-0.0-1.1.x86_64.rpm

As for building an addon CD on our private instance:

With an updated repository configuration kiwi actually starts doing things, but
complained about:

--- snip ---
[ 48s] [E] Metapackage <skelcd-openSUSE> not available for required i586
architecture!
--- snap ---

Simply excluding the <metadata> tag seems to do the trick.

And a quick check whether YaST actually accepts the generated ISO looked good.
:-)

Regards -- Till
--
Dipl.-Inform. Till Dörges doerges@xxxxxxxxxxxx