Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Create Add-On product with OBS: Setup and repos?
  • From: 686f6c6d <686f6c6d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 19:18:51 +0200
On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 4:02 PM, Till Dörges <doerges@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- snip (osc commit ... (version with --debug below)) ---
user@box:~/tmp/home:tdoerges/TestB> osc commit -m "Initial commit"
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 401: basic auth failed
--- snap ---
[…]

I'd greatly appreciate any help in resolving either issue
- auth problem with build.opensuse.org

Moin Till,

I'm seeing this every few months. I don't know the reason (I have a
suspicion it has to do with "gnome_keyring=1" in my config), but my
quickfix ist to:
- rm ~/.osc_cookiejar (admittedly, I haven't tested if this step is
actually needed).
- comment the "[https://api.opensuse.org]"; section in your ~/.oscrc
- run a command like "osc -A https://api.opensuse.org ls" to recreate
the section (you will need to reenter your credentials)
- afterwards, re-add any options besides "user" and "passx" you had
(like "keyring=1", "email" etc.)

--
Kind regards
Christopher 'm4z' Holm / 686f6c6d

"We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the sense
and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is
beautiful and his children smart." --H. L. Mencken