[opensuse-buildservice] Create Add-On product with OBS: Setup and repos?
Hi all,

I'd like to build an addon CD using a private OBS instance. I've taken a look
at an
existing product

osc co OBS:Server:2.5 _product

and tried to create a first minimal example from that.

My group definition contains just this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<group name="Test">
<packagelist>
<package name="bash" />
</packagelist>
</group>

After checking all the files in via osc, I get the following packages:

_product
_product:Test-Addon-cd-cd-i586_x86_64
_product:Test-Addon-release

However, the only package that get's actually built is
_product:Test-Addon-release.
The others are in state 'excluded'.

How can I find out, *why* they are excluded?

I've tried to configure the repositories according to:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/meta/OBS:Server:2.5

where it reads:

<repository name="images">
<path project="OBS:Server:2.5" repository="openSUSE_13.1"/>
<path project="openSUSE:Tools" repository="openSUSE_13.1"/>
<path project="openSUSE:13.1:NonFree" repository="standard"/>
<path project="openSUSE:13.1:Update" repository="standard"/>
<arch>x86_64</arch>
</repository>

I assume I don't need the first nor the NonFree one. The standard openSUSE 13.1
repo
is locally available and configured.

What about openSUSE:Tools? Is this generally needed for building addons?

TIA and regards,

Till
--
Dipl.-Inform. Till Dörges doerges@xxxxxxxxxxxx