Re: [opensuse-buildservice] sudo inside worker
On 10/16/2015 07:20 PM, Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:
What is the recommended way to obtain root privileges when package is
being build?
A unit-test in bedup (btrfs deduplication tool) package needs to mount
image using loop device and this requires sudo.

+1
I've asked this already several times for the coreutils-testsuite which
also has some 'require_root' tests.
There doesn't seem to a be an official way yet, but you can search for
the "root4abuild" package which modifies the sudoers file (rudi_m pointed
that out) ... this is clearly for test purposes only.
But I'd also be interested in "the official way".

Have a nice day,
Berny