[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Errbit fixed (and updated)
Hey,

On 15.10.2015 13:54, Henne Vogelsang wrote:

I've fixed and updated our errbit instance[1] yesterday. It was quite a
journey (update to Rails 4 & MongoDB 3.0 etc.) Let me know if there are
some problems I have overlooked.

Unfortunately I've discovered that a migration trashed the database. In
the end I had to purge it :-(

That also means all users are gone, sorry for that. But there is good
news, you can now use github to login to our errbit instance. You have
to be in the openSUSE organization.

If you have any problems, let me know!

Henne

--