Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: Strange build error
Am 16.10.2015 um 11:33 schrieb Andreas Schwab:
Stefan Schäfer <ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

for our project invis-server we have to build a lot of perl packages.
Which project?

For the package perl-Test-More we get a broken state with reason: "missing
repositories: devel:languages:perl/openSUSE_42.1"
If your project's repository is called openSUSE_42.1 then the aggregate
in your copy of the perl-Test-More package refers to a repository of the
same name in devel:languages:perl, which doesn't exist.

Andreas.

Hi Andreas,

our Repository is "spins:invis:testing:perl-packages".

We have that error only with openSUSE Leap, with 13.1 or others everything works fine.

Stefan

--
www.invis-server.org

Stefan Schäfer