Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Conditions in spec's BuildRequires section doesn't work correctly
On Freitag, 9. Oktober 2015, 23:18:50 CEST wrote Wanghui (John):
Hi,

My OBS version is 2.6.2, and I found that OBS looks like could not analyse
spec correctly in below cases.

Q1:

This is part of sane-backends.spec in centos 7. On the top at spec, there is

%if !0%{?fedora}%{?rhel} || 0%{?fedora} >= 18 || 0%{?rhel} >= 7
%global libusb1 1
%else
%global libusb1 0
%endif

and in BuildRequires section, there is

%if %libusb1
BuildRequires: libusbx-devel
%else
BuildRequires: libusb-devel
%endif

When initialize compile enviroment, libusb-devel was installed, but in fact,
libusbx-devel should be installed,
I think this may becauase of my worker is suse 11.3. While start build,
building was soon end with an error
"Can't find BuildRequires libusbx-devel".

I can not reproduce this with current code, but there was a bugfix lately which
might have fixed this (didn't tried with the old code).

Can you update your build package and try again?
(be sure to make a source change or execute a manual package check via bs_admin
to see an effect).

If it does not help, a good way to debug this is to use

obs_admin --parse-build-desc $ANY.spec x86_64
/usr/lib/build/configs/$your_config

and check what dependencies get detected.

Q2:

%if 0%{?opensuse_bs}
BuildRequires: glibc32
%else
BuildRequires: /lib/libc.so.6 /usr/lib/libc.so /lib64/libc.so.6
/usr/lib64/libc.so
%endif

In my project conf, I added "%define opensuse_bs 1". But still, my package
status is unresolvable, tips is
"nothing provides /lib/libc.so.6, nothing provides /usr/lib/libc.so, nothing
provides /lib64/libc.so.6, nothing provides /usr/lib64/libc.so"

As workaround, what can I do for these two cases. Anyone can help?

OBS does not build a database containing file provides by default for speed
reasons.
You need to define them yourself using FileProvides: directive:

http://openbuildservice.org/help/manuals/obs-reference-guide/cha.obs.build_config.html

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg