Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc bco pkg creates incomplete working copy
Am 07.10.2015 um 15:12 schrieb Marcus Hüwe:
This results in commit failures because the working copy is out of date.
'osc up' before commit is a workaround.

Hmm in this situation, a subsequent "osc up" shouldn't checkout the _link
file. About which project/package are talking?
I suspect that the branched package contains a _service file (in this
case, "osc bco" checked out the "wrong" sources (I fixed this recently [1])).

Every package I branched in the past weeks. Today it was libvirt.

I think 'bco' did not do this in the past, but maybe I misremember.

Olaf