Re: [opensuse-buildservice] _service file
On Tue, Aug 25, Adrian Schröter wrote:

On Monday 24 August 2015, 17:33:26 wrote Olaf Hering:
My idea to copy the _service file from home:olh into openSUSE:Tools
appearently fails:
broken: /usr/lib/obs/service/source_validators/60-spec-filelist: line
12: echo: write error: Broken pipe

I wonder if such setup is supposed to work anyway?

It looks like the source validator service, which is enabled inside
of openSUSE:Tools is not supporting _service generated spec files.

One option is to fix that...

(I have not validated that this is the reason, since the setup does
not exist atm)

Its now in state "broken".

Olaf