Re: [opensuse-buildservice] "613 of 640 build hosts busy" --- Woot!!!!
On Sat, Oct 3, 2015 at 8:35 PM, Dinar Valeev <dinarv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, Oct 4, 2015 at 2:28 AM, Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just logged into OBS and was greeted with this very nice message:

"currently 613 of 640 build hosts are busy building packages."
I think that should say 640 build slots..

Well, they are primarily VMs I believe, I'm indifferent if says hosts
or some other reference to a VM.

Thank you to the sponsor that made 640 build hosts happen.
This covers other architectures as well.

I had wondered, but regardless there has been some hardware added.
Looks like 5 new machines at the bottom of the list of x86_64 servers.
(Cumulous* and Morla1)

Morla1 must be either quite big or misconfigured!

Greg