[opensuse-buildservice] Re: SUSE:SLE-12:GA: lack of *-devel packages (?)
  • From: "Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 15:13:00 +0300
29.09.2015 12:05, Stephan Kulow пишет:
On 29.09.2015 10:25, Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:
Hello,

I see the following package

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/SUSE:SLE-12:GA/wxWidgets-wxcontainer

And in wxWidgets-wxcontainer.spec mentions that there is
wxWidgets-wxcontainer-devel, but when I use this repo I see "nothing
provides: wxWidgets-wxcontainer-devel". I am not sure what does it
means. Could you help me?

SUSE does not publish all of SLE12 binaries - we publish the sources and
we publish the binaries that are part of the Server product and the SDK
addon. If you need specific subpackages, you need to recompile the sources.

Greetings, Stephan

Thank you. Where can I see the list?