Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to build a Project on specific hosts
Hi,

Am 28.09.2015 um 20:57 schrieb Malcolm Fernandes:
We have a private OBS instance (obs-server-2.3.1-6.7.x86_64) running under
openSUSE 12.1

Would like to know if we can configure an entire project to be built only on
specific worker(s).

I'm aware of the powerhosts and powerpkgs, but it seems like that only
handles a list of packages that can be built on particular hosts.

My requirement is to have a complete Project built on specific hosts, other
projects should not be able to build on those hosts.

At least in recent OBS installations, /usr/lib/obs/server/BSConfig.pm
allows to partition by project, there's an example for "home" in there.

Regards,
Andreas

GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Graham Norton; HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)