[opensuse-buildservice] How to build a Project on specific hosts
Hi,

We have a private OBS instance (obs-server-2.3.1-6.7.x86_64) running under
openSUSE 12.1

Would like to know if we can configure an entire project to be built only on
specific worker(s).

I'm aware of the powerhosts and powerpkgs, but it seems like that only handles
a list of packages that can be built on particular hosts.

My requirement is to have a complete Project built on specific hosts, other
projects should not be able to build on those hosts.

Thanks,

Mal