Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [Bug]SR accepted but remains while branched package exists but returns 404 upon delete
  • From: Marguerite Su <i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 16:30:48 +0800
On Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 3:58 PM, Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
And I can find a scim-tables package in M17N with no source, which can
not be deleted, either via webui or via osc cli. it shows a 404 error.

"a scim-tables package"?

This one here looks okay:

osc api /source/M17N/scim-tables

no?

sorry, here:

home:MargueriteSu:branches:M17N/scim-tables

no source and I can't delete it:

package 'scim-tables' does not exist in project
'home:MargueriteSu:branches:M17N'
404 package 'scim-tables' does not exist in project
'home:MargueriteSu:branches:M17N'

About SR#332020:

coolo can open it and he declined it. then I can open and revoke it.
no idea why.

before he operated the SR, I can't even open it via web or cli.

Marguerite