Re: [opensuse-buildservice] [Bug]SR accepted but remains while branched package exists but returns 404 upon delete
On Samstag, 19. September 2015, 11:25:04 CEST wrote Marguerite Su:
Hi,

Yesterday night I met a weird case: SR#332020

It exists in my dashboard, but I can not open it, which redirects me
to "Error 500".

that bug is fixed now. webui was not able to show request where the
source got removed.

And its target package, scim-tables in M17N, shows that SR has been accepted.

that was caused most likely by a different bug which sneaked in during
refactoring. Should be fixed as well. (we lack test coverage here unfortunatly
:/)

And I can find a scim-tables package in M17N with no source, which can
not be deleted, either via webui or via osc cli. it shows a 404 error.

Marguerite

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg