[opensuse-buildservice] Minimal buildservice instance
  • From: Robert Munteanu <robert.munteanu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 11:59:26 +0300
Hi,

I'm looking at options to host a minimal buildservice instance due to
hardware limitations. I will only have one server available and RAM
will not be plentiful - at best 4GB shared with other applications.

I'm looking for the following:

- hosting binary RPMs which are already built by 3rd party vendors
- building a small number (5-10) RPM and (optionally) DEB packages
- (optional) linking certain packages from build.opensuse.org via _aggregate

Is OBS what I'm looking for or should I try something else?

Thanks,

Robert

--
http://robert.muntea.nu/