[opensuse-buildservice] Service file is not setting version

I have a package that is integrated with github so everytime the project is
updated, OBS fetches the new git and builds the package. It was working fine
until recently and now suddenly the package is not building anymore and the
error I see is no version is set in the spec.

The package in question is darktable and can be found at home:toganm:unstable

How can I rectify the situation so the package builds again

Thanks

Togan

--
Life is endless possibilities