[opensuse-buildservice] building debian packages
  • From: Jan Sundermeyer <sunderme@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 18:22:33 +0200
Hello,

I am trying to build ubuntu and debian packages.
(https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:jsundermeyer/texstudio-2.10.2)
The Debian build does not work with the line "DEBTRANSFORM-RELEASE: 1",
it fails with " dpkg-source: error: can't build with source format '3.0
(native)': native package version may not have a revision".

If I don't use "DEBTRANSFORM-RELEASE: 1", the package number is not
increased and only old binaries are downloaded, not the most recent one.
(OBS bug ?)

So, how can I build Debian 8.0 packages with revision numbers ?

Thanks,
Jan