Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Removing binaries fail
On Thu, 2015-09-10 at 18:31 +0200, Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
for some reasons, but I not able to resolve, why.

In order to build vdr-plugin-softhddevice, I needed to add ffmpeg
from
multimedia:libs to my project home:frispete:vdr. After a successful
build, I
noticed, that the ffmpeg binaries shouldn't be published, as we all
use the
packman versions, of course.

Diabling the publish flag obviously doesn't cut it after the fact,
but an
attempt of

osc wipebinaries --all home:frispete:vdr ffmpeg

publishing for the package which you want to wipe must be enabled...
otherwise, changes of the package are not published to the repository.

Cheers,
Dominique