[opensuse-buildservice] Removing binaries fail
  • From: Hans-Peter Jansen <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 18:31:55 +0200
for some reasons, but I not able to resolve, why.

In order to build vdr-plugin-softhddevice, I needed to add ffmpeg from
multimedia:libs to my project home:frispete:vdr. After a successful build, I
noticed, that the ffmpeg binaries shouldn't be published, as we all use the
packman versions, of course.

Diabling the publish flag obviously doesn't cut it after the fact, but an
attempt of

osc wipebinaries --all home:frispete:vdr ffmpeg

didn't cut it either. That smells like a bug, btw. Well, stronger weapons were
needed:

osc wipebinaries --all home:frispete:vdr

but as things stand, after the full project was rebuild and published, the old
ffmpeg binaries are still lying around:

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/frispete:/vdr/openSUSE_13.2/x86_64/

What more can I do to get rid of them?

Thanks in advance,