[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Request 329144 created by dimstar_suse (submit openSUSE:Factory/tevent)
Hi Dominique,

On Fri, Sep 04, 2015 at 04:30:05PM +0200, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
Visit https://build.opensuse.org/request/show/329144

Actions:
- submit network:samba:STABLE/tevent => openSUSE:Factory/tevent

changes files:
--------------

++++++ new changes file:
--- tevent-man.changes
+++ tevent-man.changes

This split causes an minor issue to the network:samba:STABLE/tevent/
tevent.spec file. In the header we there now have too:

#
# spec file for package tevent-man
#

I've already tried to remove the unintended -man suffix in the
tevent.spec file. But after the commit some OBS magic modifies the
header again.

Cheers,

Lars
--