Re: [opensuse-buildservice] maximal supported package size
On Friday 2015-09-04 18:24, Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:

I am trying to package libRadtran a tool to simulate light propagation
in the Earth atmosphere.
But, I've failed to upload one of the source files which size is 2GB,
osc commit fails with "500 Internal Server Error". I suppose this is due
to file size. It would be great if upper limit were set in a more
explicit way.

I loosely remember a - probably non-500 - error when accidentally
committing an uncompressed chromium source tarball (some 1300MB), so it
seems that there is both a normal file size limit (big files are just
unwieldly), and the 2147MB limit imposed by a 32-bit signed integer
entity somewhere.