Re: [opensuse-buildservice] _service file
On Tue, Aug 25, Adrian Schröter wrote:

On Monday 24 August 2015, 17:33:26 wrote Olaf Hering:
In home:olh/build-compare a single _service file is enough to
download the files required for the pkg. This works due to the
flat layout of the source files.

In openSUSE:Tools/build-compare a full checkout of the pkg exists,
without _service file. This means one has to checkout the git repo,
copy the files to the OBS checkout, then commit them to OBS.

My idea to copy the _service file from home:olh into openSUSE:Tools
appearently fails:
broken: /usr/lib/obs/service/source_validators/60-spec-filelist: line
12: echo: write error: Broken pipe

I wonder if such setup is supposed to work anyway?

It looks like the source validator service, which is enabled inside
of openSUSE:Tools is not supporting _service generated spec files.

One option is to fix that...

How should we proceed here?

I can copy home:olh/build-compare/_service back to
openSUSE:Tools/build-compare to see what that issue above is.

But is a flat checkout actually supported? What happens now is that even
'service lr' leaves the tar.xz and the extracted directory behind. If I
adjust the package to have the source files in a tar.xz the extracted
directory will most likely remain because extract_file does no cleanup.

Olaf