Re: [opensuse-buildservice] how to configure available architectures in 2.6?
Hi,

On 31 Aug 2015, at 11:29 , Carsten Höger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

It looks like editing architectures has only a temporary effect.
Doesn’t matter if I do that via

osc api -e /configuration

or via webui, the default architectures armv7l i586 x86_64 always appear
again after
some time.

I found /srv/www/obs/api/db/seeds.rb

# following our default config
%w(armv7l i586 x86_64).each do |arch_name|
a=Architecture.find_by_name(arch_name)
a.available=true
a.save
end

Is that the reason?

Means when I want to only see x86_64 and i586, I have to edit that file, or
is it still also
possible to configure that somewhere?

Even removing armv7l from that file does not help.
armv7l appears again somehow.

Can this architecture be removed permanently?
It looks broken when people see this in the status monitor:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5396090/obsstatus.png

--
mit freundlichen Gruessen/with best regards,

Carsten Hoeger
Open-Xchange GmbH

Open-Xchange AG, Rollnerstr. 14, 90408 Nürnberg, Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRB 24738
Vorstand: Rafael Laguna de la Vera, Carsten Dirks
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Richard Seibt

European Office: Open-Xchange GmbH, Martinstr. 41, D-57462 Olpe, Germany
Amtsgericht Siegen, HRB 8718, Geschäftsführer: Frank Hoberg, Martin Kauss

US Office: Open-Xchange. Inc., 530 Lytton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA