Re: [opensuse-buildservice] repoid 'Debian Jessie' is illegal on 2.6
Hi,

On 31 Aug 2015, at 16:35 , Michael Schroeder <mls@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Mon Aug 31 15:51:23 2015 publishing backend-develop/Debian:Jessie
publish failed for backend-develop, Debian:Jessie : 400 remote error: repoid
'Debian Jessie' is illegal
sleeping 10 seconds...
sleeping 10 seconds...
sleeping 10 seconds...
sleeping 10 seconds...
sleeping 10 seconds...
sleeping 10 seconds...
sleeping 10 seconds...
sleeping 10 seconds...

[...]

repeating infinitely

who is that remote?

and what repoid it is referring to?

And who created that publish event? Was that done by obs_admin?

yes, I ran that command:

/usr/lib/obs/server/bs_admin --republish-repository backend-develop
Debian:Jessie

because that repo was in unpublished because I did not completely finish the gpg
stuff and thus signer failed.

To get rid of that endless loop just delete the event in the
/srv/obs/events/publish/ directory...

Thanks, that removes the loop, but once I run the bs_admin command, it starts
again
(well, I don’t need that anymore, so I should not care).

What’s wrong with that?

--
mit freundlichen Gruessen/with best regards,

Carsten Hoeger
Open-Xchange GmbH

Open-Xchange AG, Rollnerstr. 14, 90408 Nürnberg, Amtsgericht Nürnberg HRB 24738
Vorstand: Rafael Laguna de la Vera, Carsten Dirks
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Richard Seibt

European Office: Open-Xchange GmbH, Martinstr. 41, D-57462 Olpe, Germany
Amtsgericht Siegen, HRB 8718, Geschäftsführer: Frank Hoberg, Martin Kauss

US Office: Open-Xchange. Inc., 530 Lytton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA