[opensuse-buildservice] Locales during build on Debian and Ubuntu?

Hi,

I have a package which requires some locales (en_US.UTF-8 and
de_DE.UTF-8) in the testsuite during build. Unfortunately those
locales do not exist on Debian and Ubuntu per default. I have
found commands to generate the locales but they need root
permissions so I cannot include them in debian.rules. On Debian I
can install locales-all but on Ubuntu that package is not
available.

How can I make those locales available during build on Debian and
Ubuntu?

Thanks,
Arvin

--