Re: [opensuse-buildservice] _service file
On Monday 24 August 2015, 17:33:26 wrote Olaf Hering:
In home:olh/build-compare a single _service file is enough to
download the files required for the pkg. This works due to the
flat layout of the source files.

In openSUSE:Tools/build-compare a full checkout of the pkg exists,
without _service file. This means one has to checkout the git repo,
copy the files to the OBS checkout, then commit them to OBS.

My idea to copy the _service file from home:olh into openSUSE:Tools
appearently fails:
broken: /usr/lib/obs/service/source_validators/60-spec-filelist: line
12: echo: write error: Broken pipe

I wonder if such setup is supposed to work anyway?

It looks like the source validator service, which is enabled inside
of openSUSE:Tools is not supporting _service generated spec files.

One option is to fix that...

(I have not validated that this is the reason, since the setup does
not exist atm)

Should the server
side download and extract the files, then copy them over the existing
files after 'osc service rr'? If that is not doable each service has
to be disabled and 'osc service lr && osc commit' has to be used.

Olaf

(AG Nürnberg)

Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg