Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Support for RHEL 7.1 ppc64LE platform
  • From: Priya Seth <seth.osc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 18:25:05 +0530
Thanks, Dinar for your response and apologies for the late reply.

I am looking at the wordpress project as an example:
https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:priya_seth:wordpress
I have added the dsc file for wordpress to my project space, but looks
like I have to do the same recursively for all its dependencies and
sub-dependencies. Is that understanding correct?
I noticed that most of the packages / repositories have the rpm spec
files, but not the .dsc files for debian distributions. So, every time
I have to build an Ubuntu package, I would need to add the .dsc file,
even if it is the base version of the package which is already in the
distro (with no additional porting changes). Is that correct?

Thanks for your help with this.
Regards,
Priya