Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Can OBS build rpm for a customized Centos?
On Wednesday 05 August 2015, 12:46:43 wrote wufucious:
Our Linux is based on Centos. As for some specific software packages, we
replace them with a later or older version. As for some others, we edit
their source codes and compile them. Moreover, we also add some software
packages we need.

just build a repo, which is building against CentOS and builds your packages?

If you have an own version there this one is used if you build a package
within this repo. Or you have further projects and repos building against
yours.