Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Howto make local private OBS download rpms from local servers?
On Thursday 06 August 2015, 20:56:02 wrote wufucious:
Hello everyone,

I have setup a local private OBS and use the public OBS remote link to
import my base linux projects. Now it can build rpm packages for many
linux distributions just like the public OBS.

As well known, everytime before obsworkers begin to work, OBS needs to
download many rpms from remote machines to prepare the working
environment for obsworkers. However, because of the network conditions
of my company is not very good, it takes really long time to download
those rpms.

Now we have local servers which can provide any rpms OBS needs. I hope
OBS can download them from my servers instead of remote machines? How
should I modify the local OBS?

you can import them manualy and build against local projects.

This is briefly described here:

https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Build_Service_private_instance_boot_strapping#Use_Repository_Binary_Import

SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham
Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany