Re: [opensuse-buildservice] inadvertant project deletion woes
  • From: Hans-Peter Jansen <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 13:12:30 +0200
On Dienstag, 4. August 2015 12:52:45 Hans-Peter Jansen wrote:
Dear Buildservice Admins,

I suffer from the aftermath of a very stupid inadvertant preject deletion.
Of course, I tried to undelete it there after, but the result is mostly
incomplete: only 1/3 of the packages were restored, and even there, many are
damaged, or just empty.

home:frispete:python

After restoring the build targets, I tried to undelete every single package,
but only harvested all kinds of HTTP errors (400, 404).

Now I started to relink the missing packages to devel:languages:python, but
even that doesn't work:

$ osc linkpac devel:languages:python IPython home:frispete:python
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 404: package 'IPython' does not exist
package 'IPython' does not exist

Somebody is wrong here, either me, or build service?

Whom to blame?

Nobody has mercy with me :|

Even deleting a package, that is listed in the Web UI, isn't possible, e.g.:

home:frispete:python:IPython

I have no idea how to repair this, other than removing the whole project
again, and rebuild it, package by package.

Oh well,
Pete