[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Updating a branch when parent got updated
Stanislav Baiduzhyi <baiduzhyi.devel@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Linking to other project automatically updates/rebuilds when the
parent package is updated, but when I'm choosing different target
distribution then the whole linked project gets rebuilt, which I do
not need and would like to avoid.

What do you mean with "choosing different target distribution"? Each
project has it's own set of repositories, independent from any other
project.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, SUSE Labs, schwab@xxxxxxx
GPG Key fingerprint = 0196 BAD8 1CE9 1970 F4BE 1748 E4D4 88E3 0EEA B9D7