[opensuse-buildservice] inadvertant project deletion woes
  • From: Hans-Peter Jansen <hpj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 12:52:45 +0200
Dear Buildservice Admins,

I suffer from the aftermath of a very stupid inadvertant preject deletion.
Of course, I tried to undelete it there after, but the result is mostly
incomplete: only 1/3 of the packages were restored, and even there, many are
damaged, or just empty.

home:frispete:python

After restoring the build targets, I tried to undelete every single package,
but only harvested all kinds of HTTP errors (400, 404).

Now I started to relink the missing packages to devel:languages:python, but
even that doesn't work:

$ osc linkpac devel:languages:python IPython home:frispete:python
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 404: package 'IPython' does not exist
package 'IPython' does not exist

Somebody is wrong here, either me, or build service?

Whom to blame?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Pete