Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Additional repos for RHEL7
  • From: Stanislav Baiduzhyi <baiduzhyi.devel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 11:40:44 +0200
I was afraid of that. What is the best way to proceed with it?

1. Should every repo build its own from src.rpms distributed by RedHat?
2. or maybe it is possible to organize single repo for all such deps
and users of OBS will submit them when the need will arise?
3. or indeed somehow attach CentOS repos with lower priority, so only
the missing deps will be taken?

I would like to avoid doing anything illegal, or if some of those ways
will not work, so please advice.