Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Kernel not building
On Monday 29 June 2015, 09:39:05 wrote Till Dörges:
Am 29.06.2015 um 07:33 schrieb Adrian Schröter:

When trying to build kernel-desktop, however, the status is stuck on
'scheduled':

--- snip ---
.../obs/kernel-desktop> osc results
openSUSE.org_13.1_Update_standard i586 scheduled
openSUSE.org_13.1_Update_standard x86_64 scheduled
--- snap ---
[...]
What am I missing?

is the dispatcher running?

Check it's log file ...

The dispatcher appears to be running. The log file seems up to date (for
example
after restarting the maschine) and I have a running process '/usr/bin/perl -w
/usr/lib/obs/server//bs_dispatch'.

However, when I issue 'osc rebuildpac' for kernel-desktop
/srv/obs/log/dispatcher.log
doesn't show any activity. But /srv/obs/log/scheduler_i586.log shows that the
event
is received.

This is on OBS 2.6 from OBS:/Server:/2.6/openSUSE_13.1.

So the scheduler created a job file in

/srv/obs/jobs/$arch/

?

You have workers for that architecture which are idle? Check

/srv/obs/workers/idle/

dispatcher should assign the job then. You may also check your
workers output, by using "screen -x"

SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham
Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany