Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Buildinfo timeout issue on api.o.o
On 2015-06-23 09:42:20 +0200, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Tuesday 23 June 2015, 09:40:58 wrote Adrian Schröter:
On Monday 22 June 2015, 23:49:51 wrote Marcus Hüwe:
I suspect there occurs an error when the api tries to contact the
srcserver,
but the Timeout::Error hides the actual exception (see
Suse::Backend.put_or_post in lib/opensuse/backend.rb).
Currently, I'm not able to reproduce this with a local instance (using
git master).

Any ideas?

Just briefly checking (not much time atm), but the problem is inside
the api in any case. The source server get not even asked, but the api
is returning 408 directly.

Feel free to create a github issue for me about this ...

just guessing, mod_xforward might be guilty...

Hmm mod_xforward should not be involved when doing a (_buildinfo) POST
request to the backend (or did I miss something?).
However, I just installed apache2, enabled mod_xforward etc. and I
still cannot reproduce it locally:/

Marcus