[opensuse-buildservice] wipebinary options ignored
After the switch to gcc5 most packages succeeded in packman. But a few
got into failure state. Either due to the new compiler, or due to
packman being unable to reach OBS. So I tried to retrigger just the few
failures, and wipe also stale packages.

But the result is that appearently everything was wiped, such as fdupes
which certainly succeeded. Is my command line wrong? I dont have access
to the server side, so no idea what acutally happend there.
"osc help wipebinaries" suggests that the command should wipe packages
which are in a certain state, instead of implying --all.

for p in Essentials Extra Multimedia Games
do
for r in openSUSE_Tumbleweed Factory
do
for a in x86_64 i586