Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build service broken?
Am 15.06.2015 um 11:32 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
On 15.06.2015 10:38, Ruediger Meier wrote:
On Sunday 14 June 2015, Mathias Homann wrote:
Hi,

I just noticed, the dispatcher is down on back_main, and there is
hardly any building going on... What's up?

Also I don't get any build results emails since May, 28.

The backend notifications file is 527MB when it should be a couple of KBs ;(

It just took about a week, but it seems the backlog is done :)

Greetings, Stephan