Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build service broken?
On Monday 15 June 2015, Adrian Schröter wrote:
On Monday 15 June 2015, 10:38:36 wrote Ruediger Meier:
On Sunday 14 June 2015, Mathias Homann wrote:
Hi,

I just noticed, the dispatcher is down on back_main, and there is
hardly any building going on... What's up?

all qemu emulated builds did fail, so the poor dispatcher was
overloaded with broken build host events.

Got fixed ~ 1 hour ago.

Also I don't get any build results emails since May, 28.

hm, the delayed queue looks good to me ... can you double check
your event registration in OBS?

Or do you speak about hermes?

I mean hermes. It should send me all "build failures" but doesn't work
anymore. What about this "event registration". Is this some kind of
replacement for hermes?

cu,
Rudi