Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Build service broken?
On Monday 15 June 2015, 11:32:36 wrote Stephan Kulow:
On 15.06.2015 10:38, Ruediger Meier wrote:
On Sunday 14 June 2015, Mathias Homann wrote:
Hi,

I just noticed, the dispatcher is down on back_main, and there is
hardly any building going on... What's up?

Also I don't get any build results emails since May, 28.

The backend notifications file is 527MB when it should be a couple of KBs ;(

LEFT Event::ServiceFail payload_keys :requestid #
{"requestid"=>"308218"} (RuntimeError)

right ... thanks for spotting.

api will report these kind of errors now to errbit as well, so we
spot them earlier.

SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Dilip Upmanyu, Graham
Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5
90409 Nürnberg
Germany