[opensuse-buildservice] Question about a bit of logic in bs_publish
Hi,

From bs_publish:

my $starttime = time();
if ($publish_lasttime{$prp} && $publish_duration{$prp} > 300 &&
$publish_lasttime{$prp} + 5 * $publish_duration{$prp} > $starttime)
{
print "$prp: not yet\n";
$publish_retry{$event} = $starttime + 60 * 5;
next;
}

If I am reading this correctly, it means that If the last publish for
this project/repo ($prp) took over 5 minutes, and 5 times that
duration from the end of the last publish is in the future, wait 5
minutes before doing the pending publish.

If I'm not just reading this incorrectly, what was the reasoning behind this?

Thanks.
Andy