Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Change network project Tumblweed repository to build against Tumbleweed instead of Factory:snapshot
Hi,

On Fri, Jun 05, 2015 at 04:49:55PM -0500, Jimmy Berry wrote:
Proposing the change and looking for someone with access to make the change.

Context: http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2015-06/msg00073.html

https://build.opensuse.org/project/meta/network

Current configuration:

<repository name="openSUSE_Tumbleweed">
<path project="openSUSE:Factory" repository="snapshot"/>
</repository>

Proposed (matches default project configuration):

<repository name="openSUSE_Tumbleweed">
<path project="openSUSE:Tumbleweed" repository="standard"/>
</repository>

As I have write access to network/bind I expected to have at the meta
level of the project too. But I get:

Sending meta data...
BuildService API error: change_project_no_permission (403)
no permission to change project

when calling osc meta prj -e network and applying the modification as
suggested.

I fear here we need the help of an OBS admin.

Cheers,

Lars
--
Lars Müller [ˈlaː(r)z ˈmʏlɐ]