Re: [opensuse-buildservice] importing a new distro
  • From: Janne Karhunen <janne.karhunen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 12:49:07 -0700
On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 2:33 AM, Michael Schroeder <mls@xxxxxxx> wrote:

If the prjconf does not define a build type,

How would this get defined? I can't see anything from any prjconf that
could be related.

the code in Build.pm tries to guess it from the preinstall packages:

if (grep {$_ eq 'rpm'} @{$config->{'preinstall'} || []}) {
$config->{'type'} = 'spec';
} elsif (grep {$_ eq 'debianutils'} @{$config->{'preinstall'} || []}) {
$config->{'type'} = 'dsc';
} elsif (grep {$_ eq 'pacman'} @{$config->{'preinstall'} || []}) {
$config->{'type'} = 'arch';
} else {
$config->{'type'} = 'UNDEFINED';
}

So your preinstall definition does not seem to include 'rpm' itself.

It does actually, it's my experimental distro generated by Yocto that
I'm trying to import. Manually installing Preinstall: packages into a
directory will give me a functional rpm. Although must admit it is
rpm5 rpm for now..

Preinstall: rpm rpm-build rpm-common rpm-libs

Janne